January 22, 2015
ホワイトニング製品 で良い製品を探す事は、本当にやっかいです。。現在、多くの製品がフィリッピンにはありますが、すでに紹介され、我らが有名人達に指示されています。しかし、それらは本当に効果があるのでしょうか。 ロスアンジェレスの叔母が、アメリカでとても人気のある、メラダーム（Meladerm)というこのブランドを教えてくれました。Civant Skin Careの製品で、４年以にわたる事業で成功を収めています。
January 15, 2015
Women are quite particular about hair growth, especially in their legs. Ordinarily, hairy legs are often seen in men today. But for some women, there will be exceptions especially if they are hereditary. There are some women who unfortunately have excess hair in their legs and chances are you will see them peeling them out on a regular basis.
Such is not an abnormal occurrence. Remember that for people who have hair growth as an obvious hereditary trait, it is apparent that they will be passed on to you. While you may hate it, you can always turn to the medical solutions such as laser hair removal. Added costs but worth it if you talk about beauty as a whole.
January 8, 2015
Image Source: reviewskinlighteners.com
Searching for the right brand of whitening product nowadays is really confusing.There are a lot of products now in the Philippines that has already been introduced and are being endorsed by our famous celebrities.But which of them is really working well? An aunt of mine from LA told me that there is this brand called Meladerm which is very popular in US. It is a product made by Civant Skin Care and is doing well in the business for more than four years.
Meladerm is claimed to be the most powerful product for reducing dark spots,discolorations and hyperpigmentation.It is proven safe and effective because it has no hydroquinone, mercury,steroids or other harmful substances.And you may even see results in just 2 weeks.And for further more applications, best results will appear after 2 to 3 months of regular use.
The active ingredients of meladerm are vitamin b3, mulberry extract,bearberry extract,licorice,lemon juice extract,emblica powder, kojic acid and lactic acid.
Based on my aunts experience this cream is proven to be effective as it claims it to be.
December 31, 2014
It is important that one finds the importance of looking at his or her best all the time no matter how simple or extravagant an occasion may be. Wearing the best look doesn’t just actually pertain to wearing the most expensive clothes and using the most popular make-up but rather, it is about being contented with the way you look. Always dress for the occasion and never worry about the time wasted for preparation since for one to actually look at his or her best, it really does take some time. Things to note: never overdress for an occasion, always be aware of the theme and motif. Remember that one should adjust to the motif because not considering this might lead to being out of placed. Wearing the best look simply means wearing something that is appropriate, elegant, and beautiful. Of course, this look should as well be fit to that person.
December 24, 2014
Sure, makeup can hide your blemishes and even dark circles under the eyes. But nothing can beat a good night sleep to have a healthy glow. Rest is important for our mental condition – especially if we have a long day ahead. So, start setting your body clock when you hit the sack.
December 17, 2014
If you are genetically prone to stretch marks, it is simply hard to get rid of them. Stretch marks occur when skin grows too fast for its fibers to handle. These can tear, leaving violet-colored marks. To help improve your skin’s suppleness, you can rub the area that is prone to stretch marks several times a day in a circular motion. Creams containing cocoa butter, vitamin E or sweet almond oil is works wonders.
December 10, 2014
Afraid of the sun? Here are self tanning tips:
1. Exfoliate before putting a self-tanner application.
2. Moisturize and moisturize and moisturize
3. Test the shade out on an arm first. It might cause irritation later on.
4. Always invest in a good self-tanner products.
5. Let the stuff dry the allotted time on the bottle.
6. Remember: If you can smell yourself, you know others can really smell you. If you are tanning for a date, consider applying the tanner a day before the event so you can shower first.
December 3, 2014
A busy schedule is one the most perfect excuses that girls use when they start neglecting themselves. How many times have you heard the line “I have no time?” Countless right? But this shouldn’t be the case. Because believe it or not, all you need to stay pretty is ten minutes tops.
Ready? Here we go:
1. Wash, tone, and moisturize. You’ve heard it time and again, but it’s true. Following this easy, three-step secret can help keep your skin smooth, young, and zit-free. And with spotless skin, what would you need make-up for? If you move quick enough, five minutes is all you need.
2. Hair we go. Your hair is there for a reason and it shouldn’t be ignored. If you think you won’t have time to be bothered with it, then take three minutes to clear the tangles and put it up in a neat pony. Too short? Slather on some gel or wax to keep every strand in place. A messy mop of hair with no sense of direction? Definitely not pretty.
3. Pink is it. You’ve already got perfect skin and your hair’s in place. So all you need to complete the look is to swab a bit of color to your lips and cheeks. A lip and cheek tint would instantly give you a healthy pink glow.
Photo credits: Sxc.hu
November 26, 2014
Can we avoid them? Standing long hours can be a miserable specifically, if varicose veins are present. To avoid them, wear elastic support stockings, elevate legs when resting or when in bed and take long or short walks every 45 minutes during long flights or car rides. Avoid standing for long periods and don’t cross legs when sitting.
November 19, 2014
Curly hair may complete a killer look yet when the sun shines brightly during summer, one can’t help whether it’s a curse due to management issues. The first thing to have when ti comes to curly hair and the sun is a great combo shampoo and conditioner. Products from Matrix and Redken helps clean, protect and even enhances those curls, ready for the beach. Most tend to forget their hair can dry out easily under the sun especially during those beach trips, better have a comfortable and well ventilated and wide brimmed hat. you can also go for bandannas strapped over your head to keep them blowing in the wind and getting hopelessly tangled into dreadful messy hair. (more…)